TRIPLE ROLL MILL
- Triple Roll Mills have always been fundamental machines in the soap refining process because of its ability to homogenize formulated soap noodles ensuring that any unmixed or dry specks of noodles are reduced to thin flakes and fused together.
- Our Triple Roll Mill consists of SS Chilled Rolls which are crafted by experienced metallurgist for long lasting and trouble-free operations.
- The improved cooling channels in the Chilled Rolls ensures an efficient temperature control of soap noodles during the milling process.
- The mechanical action of milling gives plasticity to the soap as the differential speed of the rolls makes the refined noodles slide with shear effect.
- Our Triple Roll Mill also consists of a drip tray in order to prevent wastages and keep the working area clean.
- All contact parts in touch with soap are made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Other materials are also available on request.
|Rolls||Centrifugally Casted Chilled Rolls|
|Rolls Diameter||100mm to 1000mm (Based on Design Parameter)|
|Cooling System||Chilled Water Supply through individual Rollers|
|Scrapper Arrangement||Mechanically Adjusted|
|Drip Tray Arrangement||Provided in Stainless Steel 304|