SIMPLEX REFINER PLODDER
- Soap refining is a process which converts mixed soap noodles into formulated soap noodles that consists of Color, Fragrance, and other additives.
- The constant homogenization and filtering of the raw soap is done using our Simplex Refiner Plodder.
- Our Simplex Refiner Plodder consists of a well-designed and tested Screw & Barrel which moves the material very efficiently towards the purging side.
- The mesh screen at the end provides further refining capabilities and also helps break aged soap noodles for optimal feeding to the further process stages.
- All contact parts in touch with soap are made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Other materials are also available on request.
|Type||Single Screw or Twin Screw|
|Screw M.O.C||Stainless Steel 304|
|Diameter of Screw||100mm to 500mm (Based on Design Parameter)|
|Cooling System||Chilled Water Supply through Barrel|