DUPLEX VACUUM PLODDER
- Our Duplex Vacuum Plodder are designed for homogenizing, refining, compressing and extruding the processed soap in form of a continuous soap bar.
- Our Duplex Vacuum Plodder (Two Stage) consists of Screws placed vertically to each other.
- The main purpose of the machine is to refine soap by forcing it through a refining screen so as the combined action of pressure and shear generate homogenization and the right plasticity of the mass for optimal extrusion.
- The vacuum chamber ensures the optimal moisture content in the soap.
- The optimized L/D ratio of screws guarantees the most efficient operation for extruding quality soap bars for a clean stamping and finishing.
- All contact parts in touch with soap are made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Other materials are also available on request.
|Number of Screw||Single Screw/ Twin Screw|
|Diameter of the Screw||100mm to 500mm (Based on Design Parameter)|
|Cooling System||Chilled Water Supply through Barrel|
|Screw M.O.C||Stainless Steel 304|
|Vacuum Chamber||Yes, provided using Vacuum Pump|